After you create your username and password at chase.com, you can sign in securely at subarumotorsfinance.com.
For example in addition to your financial services account (chase.com) you may have an account through your manufacturer or dealer that gives you access to vehicle information, service appointment scheduling and other items related to your vehicle.
Keep in mind: Double-check and make sure the credentials you are using are the ones for chase.com. if you’re still having issues you can contact us.
Keep in mind: Don’t use the one-time payment option to make a payoff. This will cause delays in posting the payoff. Refer to the loan for more information on how to make a payoff online.
- Bank name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Routing number: 021000021
- Bank entity: CMS
- DDA number: 910-2-715928
- Account name: CAF EFT Processing
- Beneficiary: Loan/Lease account number
If the sending bank requests physical address information for wire:
- Street: 270 Park Avenue
- City: New York
- State: NY
- Zip Code: 10017
If sending payoff:
Remitter Section: Include your name and address
Reference Section: Include your account number, name and note to release title to <name> and <address>.
In general, payments will be credited to the account as of the day they’re received by us, as long as they’re received during business hours or for online payments, prior to the processing cut-off time. In some cases, missing or incomplete information may cause delays.
Keep in mind: Even though the posting may be delayed, the payment will be applied the date it was received for processing.
For Lease: The payment is first applied to any amount due on the account, then any outstanding fees. Any amount remaining will be applied to the next payment due.
Keep in mind: Paying more than the amount due won’t reduce the amount you’re required to pay over the life of the lease.
Keep in mind: The cutoff time to cancel a payment is:
- 11:00 PM Eastern time on any business day for payments from a Chase checking or prepaid account
- 8:00 PM Eastern time on any business day for payments from a non-Chase checking account
Keep in mind: You can only change your due date two times during the life of the loan and only one time during the life of a lease. Additional restrictions apply.
- Sign in to chase.com and choose “See a payoff quote” within the “More” menu to see your payoff quote and verify your address. Follow the instructions to submit your payoff by mail or online.
- Make sure to update your address, if needed, before completing your payoff because we will mail your title or lien release to the address that appears on your auto account statements - unless you live in an electronic (paperless) state. Florida doesn’t generate a lien-free title when the electronic lien is released. You should contact the state’s DMV to request a lien-free title.
- Be sure to cancel any automatic payments when you pay off your loan.
If you want to finance your vehicle with Chase, see the Lease to Loan FAQs for information.
- If you purchase your lease at the end of your term (all contracted payments made), you will pay the residual value provided in your Lease Agreement, plus any applicable purchase option fee. Any additional payments made after your contracted term will continue to reduce the residual value amount.
- If you purchase your lease before the end of the lease term, you will pay the adjusted lease balance, plus any past due monthly payments, unpaid late charges, or other amounts due under the lease.
Some states assess sales tax on the purchase price, and you may be required to pay the sales tax to the state motor vehicle titling agency when you transfer the title. Please check with your state motor vehicle titling agency for more information.
I received my purchase documents and they include a Monthly Payment Due. Why am I paying an extra monthly payment when I am buying the car?
I purchased a tire replacement product when I signed my lease. Do I need to use it before I turn in my vehicle?
- Early termination charge: An early termination charge may apply, including remaining payments, as outlined in the Early Termination section of your Lease Agreement.
- Deferred payments/Payment balance: If you have any unpaid deferred payments or balances remaining, it will be added to your final Lease-End Bill.
- Excess Wear and Use Charge: If the vehicle is subject to more than normal wear and use, you will owe us for the actual or estimated cost to repair or replace any excess wear and use items. Please see the Excess Wear and Use section of your Lease Agreement for complete details, and the lease-end Return page for additional information, including how to schedule a pre-inspection.
- Excess mileage charge: You can estimate your excess mileage charges by multiplying your excess miles by the per mile charge in your Lease Agreement.
- Turn–in fee (Disposition fee).
- Tickets and citations: You are responsible for all tickets, citations, penalties and fines. At our option, we may pay on your behalf any fine that you have not paid. You must reimburse us for any such amount immediately upon demand. You should contact the issuing authority for questions regarding the ticket, citation, penalty or fee or, if needed, a copy of the ticket or citation.
Lease to Loan
Check the status of your application about 24 hours after submission at chase.com/loanstatus.
Depending on the payment amount, there may be a hold for up to 10 business days which may go into a new statement period. The closing process can continue once the payment has posted and an updated purchase quote is available.
Some documents may require notarization.
Title & Lien Release
In most cases, you will also have the option to complete your finance application before you visit the retailer. You will complete the application online, and the retailer can retrieve the application decision and any applicable information during your visit.
1ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The retailers in the Chase network of retailers (“Retailers”) are not corporate affiliates of Chase or its affiliates and are solely responsible for their products, services, concierge services, and promotional statements about them. If you have any questions about any particular vehicle pricing or financing terms, ask your selected Retailers. Chase may receive compensation from Retailers as part of this service. By completing the information request and submitting it, you are consenting to Chase sharing your information entered with your selected Retailers.
Chase is not responsible for and does not provide or endorse third-party products, services or other content.
- Which vehicle you want to finance. Information about the vehicle should be pre-populated based upon the vehicle you selected.
- If you plan to trade in a vehicle, you and the retailer will agree to the actual trade value as part of the purchase.
- The amount you want to finance and the length of time, or term, in months and annual mile, where applicable for a lease.
- Personal information, including: your name, Social Security Number, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
- Financial information for each applicant, including employment history and current annual income.
We may ask for additional information after you submit your application. The retailer also may request additional documentation or information at the time of purchase, including proof of identity, proof of income and/or proof of residence.
If you choose to apply with a co-applicant, your co-applicant must provide:
- Personal information, including his or her name, Social Security Number, date of birth, address and phone number
- Employment history and annual salary information
We may ask for additional information after you submit your finance application. The retailer also may request additional documentation or information at the time of purchase, including proof of identity, proof of income and/or proof of residence.
NOTE: Manufacturer’s suggested retail price does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title and registration fees. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. Prices, specifications, options, features and models subject to change without notice.
- A printout of your application approval page
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Your trade-in vehicle, if applicable (also, take your title certificate, if you have it)
- Your down payment, if applicable
- The retailer may request additional documentation or information at the time of purchase.
Visit the Subaru retailer listed on your approval to obtain the financing. You and the retailer will negotiate and agree upon the vehicle’s final selling price, any optional products or services you may want to buy, as well as the terms of your financing, including the final dollar amount, annual percentage rate, term and monthly payment. Additional retailer fees, sales/use tax and other charges may apply.
Need additional help?